PACKAGING – EXPERIENCE DESIRED, BUT NOT OBLIGATORY!
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, THIS MIGHT BE A GREAT JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.
Speak and write with proficiency in English – Able and willing to relocate permanently to mainland USA – Strong basic mathematic and computer skills, Drug Free, Valid drivers license.
BUSINESS NAME: Johnsonville LLC
BUSINESS WEBSITE: www.johnsonville.com
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 4 employees in 3rd shift.
JOB TYPE: Full Time/Permanent
WAGE PER HOUR Starting at $22.52 plus $1.25/hr for3rd shift premium.
OVER TIME: Available and it is paid at 1.5 times wage rate. Saturday evening is paid double.
JOB START DATE: March 7th, 2022
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK: Yes
DRUG TEST: Yes, applicant must have the ability to pass a pre-employment, post offer drug screen.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to pass physical assessment and lift test upon arrival to the place of employment. Work environment is refrigerated, less than 40 degrees F.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY: Advanced, conversational English is required and the ability to read and write reports in English
DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED: 2 out of 4 Employees. Must meet some specific requirements.
PAID FLIGHT TO BUSINESS LOCATION: Yes, Employer will pay for flight from Employees’ original location to the facility in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin and Employees will fund their own return flights.
DAILY TRANSPORTATION HOUSING-PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT: Rental vehicle provided.
JOB INCENTIVES: Unemployment Insurance, Worker Compensation Insurance, 401k, Healthcare Insurance Available, Paid Holidays, Job Promotion Possibility, Profit Bonus.
HOUSING TYPE: 2 persons per room. $250 per person. Dorm-style housing, similar to a hotel layout. Shared kitchen area, fitness center, movie theater, game room. Services included: WiFi, cable TV and coin operated laundry.
See properties here:
JOB DESCRIPTION: This description includes some of the activities you will perform. Sorting, packaging and weighing the quality Johnsonville sausage products.
– Proper set up of production equipment for running by locking out machinery
– Physically packaging sausage on production line
– Lifting and moving boxes to pallets and moving pallets
– Stack pallets according to process procedures
– Do package and/or pallet weight checks
– Mechanical ability to troubleshoot production equipment
– Use SAP software to transfer materials
– Cross train/learn other positions on the production line
– Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
– Idea generation to improve processes to achieve superlative performance
– Learn, know and follow all Johnsonville safety protocols
– Prep all equipment for production and wipe condensation as needed
– Report any defective product to team leaders
– Report any defective machinery to team leaders and maintenance
– Carrying tubs of sausage
– Inspection of finished product
– Accurately complete paperwork
– Must be able to obtain forklift and/or walkie rider license and keep a safe driving record. Work in a refrigerated environment (less than 40 degrees) Strong English, written and verbal communication
– Strong basic math skills
– Basic computer skills needed
– Able to complete production, food safety and quality documentation paperwork accurately
– Lift/move a pallet in excess of 50 pounds
– Ability to read and understand a production schedule.